Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weight Freeze

The whole point is to lose weight, slim down, and feel OK about taking my shirt off at the beach in May.

Here on day three of sprints and clean eating, I was hoping to see a nice weight drop. Instead, I added .4 pounds today, on a day when I traditionally see a that measurable drop.

Here's how my body has always worked when it comes to dropping weight: Eat great and get active, and my weight will barely move for 2-3 days. Then, out of nowhere, I'll drop 2-3 pounds on that third or fourth day. At the end of a week, I've normally lost anywhere from 2-4 pounds, which is a really great number.

But since I choose to weigh daily, and take a 5-day average, those days in between the drop can be horribly frustrating. Like, say, today for instance.

It's at this point where I just need to buckle down, be patient, and keep doing what I know I need to be doing. The rest will come. I just hope it happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment