Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hmmm

Days to San Juan: 122
Weight to lose: 38.8 pounds*
Average daily weight loss needed: .32 pounds
Average lost per day since 1-22: 1.33 pounds*
Today's Loss: -3.6*


You'll notice a couple of things above. 


First, a HUGE drop yesterday of 3.6 pounds. If I found the magic formula, it's that I ate a little more (2,300 calories vs my normal 1,900), and that I ate carbs, but only took in half of my recommended amount (147 vs 300). At 6pm last night, I stepped on the scale just to see, and I was only .6 pounds up from where I was in the morning. That tells me that my body was planning on dropping a good chunk of weight, and that my 288.8 on the scale this morning could very well be legit. 


But what you'll also notice is a few asterisks. Now, I had a couple of "beverages" last night as night-caps. Based on my headache this morning, it's possible I should have had two, as opposed to my three. If I am, in fact, a tad dehydrated, then my weight probably isn't accurate this morning. Hence, the asterisks. 


So today, I eat clean again, aim for about 2,300 calories, keep the carbs low, and drink my 100 ounces of water. And tomorrow, we see what the real weight is. 


If the weight holds, I can officially say that this is the lowest I've weighed in over three years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment