Saturday, January 21, 2012

Uncool

Well, the good news is that I have created the perfect diet if you want to maintain your current weight.

The bad news is, that sucks.

I have dropped .8 pounds since Monday morning. My eating has been 96% perfect, with a naked grilled chicken burrito from Qdoba as my only slip-up this week. At this pace, I'll drop just a hair over 15 pounds by the time we leave for San Juan. That's not gonna cut it.

Now, I admit my activity wasn't great this week. Ran sprints a few times, but in those crappy shoes I have, they were crushing my feet. I'll hope to remedy that problem by picking up some running shoes today, but we will see.

As for the diet, I'm wondering if not eating enough is part of the problem. I've got my diet on such a lockdown, that maybe if I loosen it up, and get back to just a normal, healthy diet, my body will react better. But that's a slippery slope. If I stop analyzing every item I eat, it'll be easier to slip up.

I'll give it a shot today, see what happens tomorrow, and hope I'm a step closer to figuring this out. I need to crack the formula, or I'll be "that guy." You know, the dude swimming in a t-shirt? Yeah, him. I'd like to avoid that.

No comments:

Post a Comment