Friday, January 27, 2012

Stay Calm, and Take a Deep Breath...

Days to San Juan: 120
Weight to lose: 39.6 pounds
Average daily weight loss needed: .33 pounds
Today's Loss: +.4

Up another .4 pounds, today. Yeah, I know I said I "figured out the formula," and then have failed to follow said formula for the last two days, but I ate so little, and did so much, I feel like I should have seen a drop.

It's tough to eat more, even when you feel like you're full. I was almost 600 calories shy of my 2300 yesterday, and just could not get myself to eat something at 7pm just to get my calories up. I didn't want food, and couldn't make myself eat any.

It's a mental game, at this point. I have to remember that my first 5-7 pounds (I started this weighing 315 pounds), were the only ones that were going to come off easy. After that, it's a mind over body challenge. 


So today, being out of food in our house, I'll get to work and eat something worth 400-500 calories, do it again for lunch, and eat a couple of snacks. Then, in theory, I can eat 500-600 calories for dinner, and be right in that 2,300 calorie zone.

Also, still keeping my carbs at about half of my suggested intake, and I have plenty of energy. So, no concern there. My one issue that I noticed from analyzing MyFitnessPal this morning? I haven't even eaten 20g of Fiber on any of the last three days. I'm taking pectin supplements, but I need to make sure that is in addition to my 35g a day, not instead of it.

Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment