Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finally Dropping

Days to San Juan: 123
Weight to lose: 42.4 pounds
Average daily weight loss needed: .34 pounds
Today's Loss: -1.4


Well, I think my issue is carbs. I didn't count them yesterday, but I can estimate that I took in less than 100g of them. The result? My first sub-293 since I started this. So, while I don't have a ton of time today to look into it, my plan is to research the least amount of carbs you can eat and still be healthy, and aim for that every day. 


It'll be a challenge, as I LOVE potatoes, breads, and pastas, but it'll be worth it. 


KA 

1 comment:

  1. Check out http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-primal-carbohydrate-continuum/ for a nice guide relating to how much carbs to intake depending on where you're at and where your goals lie.

    ReplyDelete