Monday, January 30, 2012

Leveling Off

Today's Weight: 290.4
Last Week's Weight: 293.8
Total Weight Lost: 17.4
Pounds to Goal: 40.4
Weeks to Goal: 17
Pounds Per Week Needed: 2.37

Well, my body is leveling back off just a bit. Still not sure what the problem is or was, but at least I'm back down three pounds...though I'm still three pounds from my lowest weight. I'll just eat clean again today, keep my sodium down, drink a lot of water, and see how it goes.

But not tomorrow. I think I'm going to go back to weekly weigh-ins, at least for a little while. I like weighing daily, as it gives me a better look at how my body reacts to the types of foods I eat, and my activities. But the flip side of that coin is that, when I see my weight jump like it did yesterday, it drives me crazy. 

In that spirit, I've also changed up my tracker at the top of every post. My pounds per week needed to hit 250 on time is a little high, so it's getting the red font treatment today. As I (hopefully) bring that number down, it'll progress from red, to yellow, and finally to green, as we get it to about 1.5 PPW needed.

Today's lunch will be some chicken breast and hardboiled eggs that we pre-prepared. I'll take 'em to work with me, and save money and calories. That should help, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment