Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Good News...

Days to San Juan: 121
Weight to lose: 39.2 pounds
Average daily weight loss needed: .32 pounds
Average lost per day since 1-22: 1.25 pounds
Today's Loss: +.4

So, it appears as though my 288.8 weigh-in was, in fact, an accurate weigh-in. This, of course, thrills me. I popped back up a little today, but my body almost always does that after a big loss. Today I sit at 289.2, just 39.2 pounds away from my goal of 250. 

I really think I've gotten this eating plan mastered. The day I dropped over 3 pounds I took in almost 2,300 calories. I'd been trying to stay at around 1,900, and I was seeing no movement. My eating looked like this on my big drop day:



2,151 Calories vs. a goal of 2,300
143g of Carbs vs. a suggested 313g
110g of fat vs. a suggested 75g
152g of protein vs. a suggested 85g

Not too concerned with the fat, as I made sure it was all valuable fat - coming from areas like lean meat, eggs, and protein bars.

So, I think this will be my plan from here on out. Yesterday I fell back into my habits and only took in roughly 1,700 calories, and with less than 80g of carbs, and my weight today moved up. Now I know why.

If I do have the food part figured out, this is going to make hitting my goal of 250 in the next 121 days very attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment