Monday, January 23, 2012

Runnin' and Walkin' and Saladin'

Becky here.  It's time to kick this weight loss into gear.  After a month of hovering around the same weight, it's time to take more drastic measures to drop the fat.  The only thing that worked for me the first time around was running.  I loathe running, but it works.

So in an effort to get back into the swing of things, I'm doing a walk/run dealio similar to Couch to 5K to ease myself back into consistent running. Since I used to run, I don't need to start from the beginning, so I started today with a 3-minute run followed by a 2-minute walk.  I did this six times, and it ended up being a 30-minute workout.

Then I followed that up with a romaine/spinach salad with cheddar, turkey and almonds because salads are awesome.

San Juan body, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment