Thursday, January 19, 2012

Up We Go

Well, I was HOPING to see a drop, but that's not how it worked out.

In honesty, I did have a "cheat" mean at Chipotle' yesterday. This "cheat" consisted of rice, beans, cheese, grilled chicken, and some sour cream. That's it. No tortilla, either. While it likely wasn't going to get an A+ grade from a diet expert, it sure wasn't the worst thing in the world. And there's no way it was SO bad that it caused me to GAIN 1.4 pounds.

Yeah...GAIN 1.4. Not LOSE 1.4.

So, this morning I find myself feeling pissed, annoyed, upset, and confused. Sadly, I also feel hungry.

I'm not really sure what to do, now. My diet has been great, with yesterday's Chipotle adventure. Lower carbs, no carbs after 3 or 4, sprints a couple days a week...and now my weight is going up.

So today's goal is to focus. Just calm down, and focus. Oh, and eat a HUGE burger with some fries...

1 comment:

  1. Your body weight will fluctuate throughout the day... Don't forget - a gallon of water weighs 8 lbs. ditch the scale and get yourself a tailor's tape measure http://www.1topstore.com/en-usd/sewing-tailor-dieting-measuring-ruler-tape-measure-60-p11168.html
    I have been weightlifting and eating 6-7 meals a day... I haven't lost any total weight but clothes fit better...

    ReplyDelete