Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Mid-280's

Well, I've been under 290 since mid-January...which is good. I was as low as 285.6 last week. Which is also good. But then I step back and look at the big picture, and I see that I haven't lost any weight - really - in six weeks.

I've been hovering in that 5-pound window the entire time.

Now, I take full responsibility for that. I have not been as strict on my diet, and I've only worked out a couple times since then.

So, this week - starting tomorrow - I'm going to push myself to get some results. Whatever I weigh tomorrow morning, I'll be aiming to lose exactly five pounds from that number by next Sunday, March 11th. I was 287.4 today, and I assume I'll be roughly 285 tomorrow (lots of carbs yesterday, when I weighed 285). So, I'm guessing I'll need to be around 280 next week to say I did it.

That means at least 2 kettlebell workouts, 2 days of sprints, my normal 20 miles walking at work, and keeping much better track of my diet in MyFitnessPal.

I can do it. No problem. And seeing a 280, maybe better, on that scale? It'll motivate the crap outta me.

No comments:

Post a Comment