Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Screw It

At this point, I've given up on my six pound loss goal this week. Now? I just want to figure this out, and get back to my low of 285.4.

So far this week, I've put ON .4 pounds. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but when you're trying to have an epic weight-loss week, and you get that instead? It kinda stings.

Yesterday's food intake was almost 100% in line with what I set out to do. I was a little short in calories, but everything else was right on. The result this morning, was an addition of .6 pounds of weight. I can sit here and analyze all day long what the issue is, but it'll just frustrate me.

The bottom line is that, I just have to make good choices, stay away from bad carbs, drink tons of water, and get active. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Is my goal of 250 my 5-27 dead? I'm starting to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment